KrogerFeedback – Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey is a online customer feedback survey platform launched to collect all the feedback from the customers.
This Survey aim is to get valuable feedback from their customers, which guide them to improve the quality of the system and provide better services to the customers.
KrogerFeedback is among the companies that has been promoting the customers satisfaction surveys.
www.krogerstoresfeedback.com is the survey program by which Kroger gather feedbacks from their customers & improve their services.
Customers can visit www.krogerstoresfeedback.com to take part into Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
KrogerFeedback Survey Content Overview
- Kroger Customer Survey Details
- Kroger Survey Sweepstakes
- KrogerFeedback Survey Rewards and Prizes?
- Questions in KrogerFeedback Customer Survey
- Enter in Kroger customer survey
- Kroger survey Rules
- Why people love KrogerFeedback Survey
- www.krogerstoresfeedback.com Survey details
- www.krogerstoresfeedback.com Contacts
- About Kroger
- Kroger Survey Reviews
Kroger customer survey Details
|Prize||Grand Prize: $5000 Gift Cards / First Prize: $100 Gift Cards|
|Entry Type||Online & Mail In|
|Coupon Code Valid For||7 Days|
|Age Limit||18 years or Above|
|Sweepstakes Period||December 1, 2019 – February 29, 2020|
Kroger’s survey sweepstakes
Customer Satisfaction is the initial priority for Kroger. So as to have the ability to keep their service and products up to date, that the Survey is introduced to understand their customer’s review. The idea of them will be to get in contact.
If you recently purchased at Kroger Store. KrogerFeedback is supplying their customers a opportunity to perform a questionnaire about their support supplied.
From the giving some minutes you may assist Kroger to offer whole customer satisfaction and a reward too Grand Prize is $5000 Gift Cards and First Prize is $100 Gift Cards.
What are KrogerFeedback Survey Rewards and Prizes?
After completion of the survey, every participant will get $5000 grand prize and $100 first prize. Customers can win 50 Fuel Point.
What they ask in Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
In Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, you’ll be asked some questions to your shopping experience in store, Location, item prices compare to other store, response of the employees, quality, store brand quality, rate the freshness, response and production of the staff working and your convenience, If you would visit store next time and some general questions regarding your personal detail. There’ll be many more questions to understand about your expertise at Kroger Store.
Enter in Kroger customer survey
There are two ways to enter in the Kroger Stores Feedback Survey.
Choose preferred language, and enter Entry ID, Date of visit and time of visit and you can select the load accessibility friendly version available in survey page. Visit KrogerFeedback Official survey website, www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
The second way of enter in Kroger customer survey is mail in entry. Hand print your name, complete address, age, and telephone number on a postcard and mail to: Customer Survey Monthly Sweepstakes, PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Below are the steps to participate in Kroger Customer survey
- Open the web browser on your laptop or PC or on Mobile.
- You can find KrogerFeedback survey on www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- Choose your preferred language on website. Like English or Spanish.
- Select the date of your last visit in Kroger Store.
- Then after choose the time of your last visit in Kroger Store.
- After enter 15-digit entry id located in your purchase receipt.
- Click on the “Start” button to continue.
- Give your overall satisfaction or answer all the questions with honesty so that you can be provided with better services on your next visit.
- Enter your personal detail for sweepstakes drawing.
- You will receive a $5000 grand prize or $100 first prize when if you win the sweepstakes.
Kroger customer survey krogerstoresfeedback.com Rules
There is some condition that customer must fulfill in order to participate in the Kroger Customer Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
- Participant must be legal resident of 50 United States and district of Columbia.
- Your age must be 18 years or more.
- You need laptop/Pc or mobile with internet access.
- Keep your receipt handy and use the id from it.
- Remember the date & time of Kroger Store visit.
- Code valid for 7 days after taking survey, so must use your coupon within 7 days of taking the survey.
- No illegal creatures are allowed
- You can use the receipt code only once on your one purchase.
- Participant must be knowledge of English or Spanish language.
- Only one person per survey.
- You are not eligible to participate in the Kroger Feedback Survey if you are an employee at the Kroger or the family member of the employee at the Kroger.
- Only the top 100 lucky winners will be rewarded with the grand prize.
Why people love KrogerFeedback Survey
Just few minutes a day is all you need to complete the KrogerFeedback survey i.e. Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey. For your ease, we have updated the KrogerFeedback Survey instructions along with the survey requirements. In reward you can get $5000 grand prize or $100 gift cards.
Requirements to enter in Kroger Customer Survey
Following things are require if you want to participate in Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey.
1. Kroger store Receipt
2. A Computer or Mobile Device & Internet
3 Familiarity with languages
By default, the page will look from the English. But if you’re not comfortable with English, then you have the choice to alter the language to the Spanish.
KrogerFeedback Survey details
Office number: (513) 762-4000
Fax: (513) 762-1575
Corporate Switchboard : (513) 762-4000
Office address :1014 Vine Street Cincinnati, OH 45202.
At Kroger, They are all about serving up food that is fresh, even though it means going the extra mile. If you walk through their doors, They do what they can to make everybody feel at home since their family expands through your own community.
Kroger is an American retail company. It was established in 1883 by Bernard Kroger. It is the United States’ largest supermarket by revenue, the second-largest general retailer.
Kroger-branded grocery stores are located in the Midwestern and Southern United States. Kroger operates 35 food processing or manufacturing facilities, 1,560 supermarket fuel centers, 2,268 pharmacies and 221 The Little Clinic in-store medical clinics.
Read Also : Kroger survey
Hopefully, We helped you to get some great information about KrogerFeedback Customer Survey. Please give your review about this survey via below form.
KrogerFeedback Survey Reviews
Submit your review
OMG! Halloween Swag everywhere! The parking lot needs work but the store inside is super duper clean!